Games programmer (m/f)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Help porting a beloved high profile Xbox 360 and PS3 game to PS4 and Xbox One.
Instruct and coach Junior programmers.
- Very experienced in C / C++
- General knowledge of graphics APIs
- Experienced in Visual studio
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Shipped a title in the video game industry
- Experience with console development a plus
- Proficiency in python a plus
- Proficiency in ruby a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 25 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competency and reliabilty and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com