Junior Level Designer (m/f/o)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Create Environments, dungeons, locations, quests and scenarios according to existing concepts
Test your work on various platforms and iterate for refinement, performance etc.
- Experienced in modding or level design
- Good creative skills in game design, story telling and quest design
- Excellent visual skills of color and composition regarding environments and settings
- Able to plan, document and communicate level design ideas
- Able to work organized and goal-oriented on a complex topic
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Shipped title in the video game industry a plus
- Experience with proprietary tools a plus
- Experience with console development a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With nearly 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competency and reliabilty and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com