Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Plan animation sets of game objects together with 3d artists and designers
Create top notch animations for game objects, including characters
- Proficiency in 3d character animation for games
- Experienced in animation with Maya, Motionbuilder or 3ds max
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Have at least one shipped title as animator
- Experience with blender a plus
- Experienced in character skinning and rigging a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
This is typically a full-time 40h / week position, part-time contracts possible. We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days Home-Office allowance.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org