Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Support animation teams (internal and outsourced) with technical knowledge.
Communicate technical animation specifications to animators.
Create animation samples to communicate specifications.
Create rigging setups for animated objects.
Plan and edit animation blend trees / graphs with designers and coders.
Add game event triggers to animations.
- Proficiency in 3d character animation for games
- Proficiency in character skinning and rigging
- Experienced in 3d Math
- Very good problem solving skills
- Experienced in animation with Maya or 3ds max
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Have at least one shipped title as animator, technical animator or graphics programmer
- Script programming or C/C++ programming skills a big plus
- Experience with blender a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days Home-Office allowance, part-time contracts etc.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com