Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Define the art style of the product together with concept artists, creative director and license holder.
Communicate art style to the team of artists and animators, both inhouse as well as outsourced.
Coach artists in style and workflow.
Lead by example.
Create Key art assets.
- Proficiency in 3d Modelling
- Proficiency in Texturing
- Very good grasp of colors, light and shape
- Very Good communication skills (english a must)
- Have at least three shipped title as artist, concept artist or lead artist
- Experience in maintaining an artistical vision a plus
- Experience with blender a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
Corona virus information: During the pandemic, we work from home office as much as possible.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com