Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Support art teams (internal and outsourced) with technical knowledge.
Translate artists needs to coders for engine / workflow adjustments.
Create sample art assets to communicate specifications.
Edit engine material definitions.
Support code team in respect of interfacing with art creation packages (e.g. Substance Designer).
- Experienced in 3d modelling
- Experienced in texturing
- Experienced in node based texture / material creation tools (e.g. Substance Designer)
- Very good problem solving skills
- Good technical understanding of normal map baking
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Have at least one shipped title as technical artist, artist or graphics programmer
- Script programming or C/C++ programming skills a big plus
- Experience with HDR asset creation a plus
- Experience with blender a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
Corona virus information: During the pandemic, we work from home office as much as possible.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org