Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Support art teams (internal and outsourced) with technical knowledge.
Translate artists needs to coders for engine / workflow adjustments.
Create sample art assets to communicate specifications.
Edit engine material definitions.
Support code team in respect of interfacing with art creation packages (e.g. Substance Designer).
- Experienced in 3d modelling
- Experienced in texturing
- Experienced in node based texture / material creation tools (e.g. Substance Designer)
- Very good problem solving skills
- Good technical understanding of normal map baking
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Have at least one shipped title as technical artist, artist or graphics programmer
- Script programming or C/C++ programming skills a big plus
- Experience with HDR asset creation a plus
- Experience with blender a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days remote work allowance, part-time contracts etc.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com