Systems Designer (m/f/o)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Design gameplay systems for a new project according to game design requirements.
Analyze competitors and our implementation.
Set up tweaking systems together with creative director and game coders.
Test and tweak gameplay systems together with QA.
- Experienced in systems or game design
- Able to analyze and plan complex gameplay systems
- Experienced in planning, time management, documentation and communication
- Organized and goal-oriented worker
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Shipped at least one title in the video game industry
- Experience with proprietary tools a plus
- Experience with console development a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
Corona virus information: During the pandemic, we work from home office as much as possible.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With nearly 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competency and reliabilty and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org