Junior Level Designer (m/f/o)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Create Environments, dungeons, locations, quests and scenarios according to existing concepts
Test your work on various platforms and iterate for refinement, performance etc.
- Experienced in modding or level design
- Good creative skills in game design, visual story telling and quest design
- Excellent visual skills of color and composition regarding environments and settings
- Able to plan, document and communicate level design ideas
- Able to work organized and goal-oriented on a complex topic
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Shipped title in the video game industry a plus
- Experience with proprietary tools a plus
- Experience with console development a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
This is typically a full-time 40h / week position, part-time contracts possible. We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days Home-Office allowance.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With nearly 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competency and reliabilty and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com