Senior Games Programmer (m/f/o)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Write gameplay code according to specifications from designers and lead programmers
Write systems code to power gameplay systems specified by designers and lead programmers
Design editable data for Entity placement
Mentor Junior programmers.
- Very experienced in C / C++
- Good 3d math skills
- Expert skills in at least one area of gameplay programming
- General knowledge of graphics programming
- Very experienced in game AI programming
- Experienced in Visual studio
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Shipped at least three titles in the video game industry
- Experience with console development a plus
- Proficiency in ruby a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days remote work allowance, part-time contracts etc.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org