Tools and Technology Programmer (m/f/o)
Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Plan and design tools to support content creators.
Maintain existing tools.
Extend library code to new platforms.
- Very experienced in C / C++
- General knowledge of graphics APIs
- Experienced in Visual studio
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- Knowledge of Qt a plus
- Shipped title in the video game industry a plus
- Experience with console development a plus
- Proficiency in ruby a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days remote work allowance, part-time contracts etc.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With more than 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competence and reliability and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
In 2021 we joined the THQ Nordic Group to work with their talented people and amazing franchises.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to email@example.com