Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Manage time budgets of the project.
Manage outsourced content teams.
Manage project milestones.
Ship the project on schedule / budget.
- Highly Organized worker
- Strong communicator (english a must)
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Experienced in planning, time management and documentation
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Shipped at least one title in the video game industry
- Experience with proprietary tools a plus
- Experience with console development a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
Corona virus information: During the pandemic, we work from home office as much as possible.
On KAIKO GmbH:
KAIKO GmbH is a small but experienced video game developer.
With nearly 30 years of game development experience, the founders still work hands on in the development of our titles.
We have a friendly work environment, work sane hours and allow everbody to leave their mark in our products.
As a company we always strive for competency and reliabilty and keep ourselves from corporate bullshit or buzzwording.
How to apply :
Send your CV, resume and work samples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org