Work in a small team of dedicated professionals.
Create Visual Effects with our proprietary set of tools or VFX middleware like PopcornFX.
Communicate with Designers and Art Direction to establish a common vision of game VFX.
Develop art assets to use in the VFX with tools like Photoshop, blender etc.
Work with Graphics Programmers to tweak and tune Performance of VFX.
Research new tricks of the trade to improve tools, workflow and quality of the Effects.
- Proficient in texturing
- Proficient in 3d modelling
- Very good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (english a must)
- 3+ Years and at least one shipped title as vfx artist
- Script programming or C/C++ programming skills a big plus
- Experience with HDR asset creation a plus
- Experience with blender a plus
On-site in our Frankfurt, Germany offices
We offer flexible working conditions including flexitime, 2 days remote work allowance, part-time contracts etc.